Find answers to some of our most Frequently Asked Questions on this page.
We have tried to list the questions that we think we are most commonly asked, but appreciate the list is not exhaustive, so if you have any questions remaining that aren’t listed on this page or on our website, please call or email us, or contact us via Social Media and we will be delighted to assist you (please note, emergencies and break-downs can not be reported via our social media channels or via our general enquiries email/telephone).
- What European Countries do Euro Rescue cover?
We cover: Andorra, Austria, Balearics, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Isles, Corsica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey (for non-residents) Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Jersey (for non-residents), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, San Marino, Sardinia, Sicily, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Vatican City.
- Do you offer longer term policies for Expats living in Europe?
Unfortunately, no. An annual policy is for 31 days maximum each trip and a maximum of 90 days in total any one year. Vehicles for an annual policy must be less than 10 years old.
- Would a Hire Car be provided?
Yes. If the vehicle is out of use for a period of more than 8 hours as a result of a breakdown.
- Is Emergency Accommodation included?
Yes it is!
- Would my vehicle be recovered back to my home address if it cannot be repaired before my planned return?
Yes. Within 14 days of your return home.
- Do you supply a replacement driver if the sole driver becomes ill?
Yes we can!
- What vehicles are eligible for European cover?
UK vehicles only: Saloon cars, hatchbacks, estate cars, MPV’s and motorcycles, so long they are less than 10 years old. Cover may be extended to a 15-year age Limit provided an extra premium is paid. Cover is restricted to a maximum of 4 passengers and the driver.Sorry but light commercial vehicles, vans, mini buses, pick-ups and motorised caravans cannot be covered. Caravans and small trailers attract an extra premium of £30.99. Caravans are restricted to a maximum length of 7 metres, height 3 metres and width 2.25 metres. Trailers are restricted to a length of 2.25metres.
- Why would Euro Rescue cancel my policy and apply a fee?
We might have to cancel your policy if we find that there has been either of the following reasons:
• Misrepresentation – this is where you have provided us with incomplete, incorrect or untrue information.
• Documentation – where you have failed to provide us the requested documentation, this could also result in additional fees or the premium being due.
• Failed instalment payments – where you have failed to keep up with your instalment payments for your insurance.If you would like to see our full terms and conditions, please click here.
Why not join today?
There are plenty of reasons why you should join Euro Rescue Breakdown - here are a few of them